- Training Toys & Props
- Bendy Products
- Fiddle Items
- Stress Products
- Mood Setting & Participation
- Games for Active Learning
- Trainers' Essentials
- Marker Pens
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Books & DVDs
- Schools & Education
- Brand Your Goods
People are frightened of saying the wrong thing around issues of difference.
A just-in-time tool that will enable will help to make the workplace more inclusive.
48 Coaching Questions.
- Help people realise that diversity is about EVERY kind of difference
- Help people talk about themselves and others
- Open people up to the idea of individual AND collective responsibility
- Establish actions as individuals and as a team that will help to make the workplace more inclusive
Although organisations are committed to Diversity & Inclusion policies, at team level there are often still issues and conflicts around differences and reactions to those differences.