- Training Toys & Props
- Trainers' Essentials
- Marker Pens
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Best Sellers
- Books & DVDs
- Personalised Products
Big Book of Flip Charts: A Comprehensive Guide for Presenters, Trainers and Facilitators.
With all the razzle-dazzle technology around, there is still no more lively, informative, and audience-friendly way to make an impact than with flip charts. But using flip charts well is a skill. Here is a book that provides you with the proven techniques that will make you shine. You will learn the basic design principles and artistic tricks of the trade that give a flip chart a professional look:
- Selecting and arranging lettering that makes an impact all the way to the back of the room
- Transporting and setting up flip charts - Arranging the presentation room
- Finding the best, most dependable equipment including easels, paper, masking tape, and markers
- Jazzing up your flip chart with ready-to-copy graphics
- Devising flip chart activities that lead to brainstorming and team problem-solving.
Soon, even the least artistic presenter will know how to develop pro-level flip charts that can make every presentation come alive.
Here is the Big Book that provides everything presenters, trainers, and facilitators need to know about the most effective and inexpensive tool of the trade, the flip charts. The book shows how to impress an audience with powerful graphics, flip chart activities for facilitating teams, and practical advice for drawing and setting up flip charts.
Author: Robert William Lucas
ISBN: 978-0071343114, Paperback, 240 Pages
Not available for Next Working Day Dispatch.