- Training Toys & Props
- Bendy Products
- Fiddle Items
- Stress Products
- Mood Setting & Participation
- Games for Active Learning
- Trainers' Essentials
- Marker Pens
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Books & DVDs
- Schools & Education
- Personalised Products
The Financial Times Guide to Business Coaching
The FT Guide to Business Coaching shows you everything you need to know about becoming a business coach, from how to find out if you’ve got what it takes, through the basic tools and models that really work.
This book gives you a step-by-step guide to the tools, the market knowledge and the crucial new techniques from psychology you need to become an exceptional business coach. Clear, compelling and comprehensive, covering classic and fresh material from both business and psychology, this is the first book to cover both the critical elements of world-class business coaching.
This book takes you through a tried and trusted process developed specifically for senior business leaders. It will help you:
- Know when to coach and when to lead.
- Build powerful listening skills.
- Get to grips with the most useful and up-to-the minute coaching tools and psychological techniques.
- Calculate if – and crucially, how - you can make a living as a business coach.
- Decide if, how and when to go for accreditation as a coach
Based on a tried and trusted process developed specifically for senior business leaders, and used by many of Europe’s leading business coaches, CEOs, executive and consultants, this book will help you:
- Work out if you’ve got what it takes to be an effective business coach
- Develop a deeper understanding of what coaching is and what it does
- Build powerful listening skills
- Get to grips with the most useful and up-to-the minute coaching tools and techniques
- Decide where your personal boundaries lieAssess the most appropriate questions to use with each individual client
- Calculate if – and crucially, how – you can make a living as a business coach
- Decide if, how and when to apply for accreditation as a coach
Author: Anne Scoular
ISBN: 978-0273734444, Paperback, 248 Pages
Not available for Next Working Day Dispatch.