- Training Toys & Props
- Bendy Products
- Fiddle Items
- Stress Products
- Mood Setting & Participation
- Games for Active Learning
- Trainers' Essentials
- Marker Pens
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Books & DVDs
- Personalised Products
The Big Book of Presentation Games: Wake-Em-Up Tricks, Icebreakers, and Other Fun Stuff
Do not let the audience snooze through any of your presentations! How do you keep an audience from becoming bored or restless during a presentation? Find out with The Big Book of Presentation Games. Each game in The Big Book of Presentation Games is fast, fun, creative, and easy-to-read, and easy-to-lead, and costs little or nothing.
Stop relying on tired jokes and use these fun-filled, interactive games and activities specifically designed to:
- Build rapport and warm up the audience
- Provide refreshing breathers from the monotony of a speech
- Get the blood flowing with physical activity
- Generate lively discussions
- Reinforce the key points of your message in an enjoyable way
- And win back an audience that has tuned out
Each game in The Big Book of Presentation Games is fast, fun, creative, and easy-to-read, and easy-to-lead, and costs little or nothing. Categories also include: great session-openers; icebreakers; climate-setting games; practical jokes and tricks; audience brainteasers; motivation activities; memorable closing activities; and much more!
Authors: John Newstrom, Edward E. Scannell and Jiahua Fan
ISBN: 978-0070465015, Paperback 212 Pages
Not available for next working day dispatch.